GoFan Account Creation
On the internet go to GOFAN.CO and click on the three lines at the top left of the screen.
Enter your email address and create a password.
That is it, there is no email confirmation step and best of all NO confusion or WAITING at the gate.
From now on, all tickets you purchase will be available at this email address AND online in your Gofan account.
if you have furter questions, please see our GoFan Frequently Asked Questions page HERE
Hilmar High School will continuously strive to honor community traditions and values, and to provide a safe and supportive school environment while prioritizing the use of relevant curriculum and instructional tools that lead to academic and career excellence for all students. Collectively, Hilmar High will promote meaningful relationships between school and community members that encourage responsible, respectful, and resilient global citizens.
Hilmar High School is committed to developing all students in a safe and supportive environment by providing a high-quality, balanced education which leads to academic and career excellence in a global society. Our students will be respectful, well-rounded citizens who reflect community pride.
1. All students will have access to quality Common Core State Standards (CCSS) instruction delivered by highly qualified teachers (HQT) and achieve proficiency on these standards and be college-and-career ready.
2. All students will access and use age-appropriate technology as an integral part of the implementation of CCSS.
3. Hilmar High will foster a learning environment that is welcoming to all students and families, provides appropriate physical, mental, social, and academic support, and connects students to school and the community.
4. Hilmar High will provide effective interventions at all levels (9-12 grade) to increase student achievement and ensure all students have an opportunity to complete core classes.
5. All English Learners (EL) will become proficient in English and reach high academic standards, and all Redesignated Fluent English Proficient (RFEP) students will maintain academic success.